Our community is very open and friendly, but we hold up to some principles we insist our members keep:
- Be nice! Don't be unfriendly, aggressive, or offensive. We do not take kindly to people who insult and demean others.
- Cooperate! You have not come here to play alone. We play in a team, and we want and expect you to be a part of it.
- Listen to Admins! If you don't they'll kick you.
- This is a Military Realism clan. We don't go overboard with realism and roleplay, but we still hold up to a chain of command of sorts. When in operations, or whenever a situation arises that a superior in rank gives you an order - you follow.
- Have Fun! We are all here for that. Try to enjoy what the clan provides, and avoid ruining it for yourself and others. Sometimes, you need to know when it is time to take a breather, and come back later in order to keep the good atmosphere when you are here.
Be sure to read and uphold the forums rules, and any other guideline that is published in the forum (will always be announced clearly in a relevant 'Announcement' section).